Laravel web developer
This job offer is at our location at Magdeburg, Germany. This is NOT a remote job.
You are searching for a job opportunity in Germany? You're a highly skilled web developer with experience and the aim to work and live in Germany?
You want to develop great web applications with friendly team members? That's what we offer you. Working at our company is fun, interesting, challenging and never boring. Join our team as Laravel web developer in Germany.
We help small and medium-sized companies form Germany, Switzerland and Austria to use the power of digitalization. We are experts. We plan and build web excellent applications.
Your new job:
- You are planning, developing and maintaining complex web application based on Laravel.
- You are developing and extending websites (frontend and backend) based on WordPress, NEOS and TYPO3.
- You are developing extensions (backend) for these content management systems and maintaining existing extensions.
- You use PHP object-oriented.
- You are designing database models according to the needs of our customers.
- You are updating and upgrading web applications.
- You are working together with your teammates as a team
- You finished your computer science studies at university or already worked for several years as a web developer
- You are developing web applications with PHP and SQL databases for several years
- As a plus: You already worked with different content management systems like TYPO3, NEOS, Contao, Drupal or WordPress)
- You are working with git as version control system
- You have Linux knowledge
- You like to learn new things and you want to keep on learning
- help finding an apartment or flat
- help finding a kindergarden place for your children
- help to bring your whole family
- help to get a visa and work permit
- well paid long-term job
- flexible working hours
- powerful Lenovo Laptop for coding
- a challenging job with interesting projects
- individual qualification management
- work with modern tools and technology stack
- familiar atmosphere in a young and well-performing team
Did we attract your attention? Please send us your application including your CV and code samples by email. Please also tell us, when you could come to Germany and your salary expectation.