Senior web developer
This job offer is at our location at Magdeburg, Germany. This is NOT a remote job.
You are searching for a job opportunity in Germany? You're a highly skilled web developer with experience and the aim to work and live in Germany?
You want to develop great web applications with friendly team members? That's what we offer you. Working at our company is fun, interesting, challenging and never boring. Join our team as senior web developer in Magdeburg, Germany!
We help small and medium-sized companies form Germany, Switzerland and Austria to use the power of digitalization. We are experts. We plan and build web excellent applications.
Your new job:
- you develop complex custom web applications
- you develop and extend websites (FE & BE) on WordPress, NEOS and TYPO3
- you write custom extensions for the CMS and customize existing ones
- you'll develop object-oriented PHP applications and write REST APIs
- you design and develop database environments
- you assign tasks, monitor completion of subtasks, and perform code reviews and other quality assurance activities
- as an expert, you provide support for serious issues that your colleagues have not yet been able to resolve (2nd level)
- with your extensive experience, you are the point of contact for less experienced colleagues
- you plan and execute system migrations and upgrades, for example of servers and CMS
- you exchange ideas with your colleagues and work largely independently in our young, dynamic team
- a completed apprenticeship or a degree in the field of computer science with several years of professional experience. Career changers with relevant professional experience are also possible.
- You are a full-stack developer
- You have already worked with different CMS (e.g. TYPO3, NEOS, Contao, Drupal, WordPress, ...).
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the development of interfaces (REST).
- You work with Git as a version control system.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the administration of Linux servers.
- You have an eye for quality and dislike the word "workaround" and "hack".
- You enjoy new challenges and want to constantly develop yourself.
- help finding an apartment or flat
- help finding a kindergarden place for your children
- help to bring your whole family
- help to get a visa and work permit
- well paid long-term job
- flexible working hours
- powerful Lenovo Laptop for coding
- a challenging job with interesting projects
- individual qualification management
- work with modern tools and technology stack
- familiar atmosphere in a young and well-performing team
Did we attract your attention? Please send us your application including your CV and code samples by email. Please also tell us, when you could come to Germany and your salary expectation.